Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Been a while

I started playing with the blog mainly as a way for me to look back at some of my savings and a place to keep track of how much I'd saved through rebates, etc. I knew I didn't have many, if any, readers. Once school got into full swing, I never seemed to have time to keep track of my purchases, much less blog. (Therefore, I have no November or December totals - but rest assured, I saved lots of money. ;))

But with a new semester and a slightly new schedule, I'm doing better with my time and am hoping to try to do a bit more with the blog. If I can keep up with it, I thought it'd be a good place to send friends and family who ask me questions about how I do what I do. I'll start adding more links as I find more sites that I love and try to start pointing to great deals on their sites.

No comments:

 
blog template by this website