Tomorrow marks the end of the Feb. rebate time at Walgreens.
Here's how I did... I spent $82.81 this month. BUT, I should be getting back a refund of $47.24, plus I have a $5 register reward. So, in all I spent just $30.57 this month!
Here's a breakdown of what I got for $30.57:
- BurtsBees chapstick (2 pack) - paid regular price since I needed it
- 2 Garnier Fructis shampoos
- 4 packages of Stayfree pads
- 2 bottles of Softsoap Spa radiant body wash (oh so heavenly smelling!!)
- 2 Glade candles
- 1 Campbells Soup at Hand
- 2 Gillette Venus Embrace razors (I LOVE Venus razors - so was thrilled to get them free!)
- 4 Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner
- 1 Olay body wash (also heavenly smelling)
- 3 tubes Aquafresh toothpaste
- 1 bag of Skittles
- 1 Tylenol Extra Strength
- 2 Diffusers - non sale item - bought them just because - but they were a good price (2/$5)
- 2 bags of Twizzlers licorice (YUM!! )
- 8 boxes of Puffs (4 are Puffs Plus with lotion, 4 are just regular Puffs)
- 3 pairs of pantyhose (for Heather)
- 1 Gillette Fusion Phenom razor (it's a men's razor, but was free after coupons and I figured Dad or the boys could use it...)
According to my receipts, at the register (before rebates), I saved a total of $73.10. That was due to sales and coupons (both Walgreens coupons and manufacturer's coupons). My manufacturer's coupons alone saved me $37.75. And that's just my Walgreens shopping!!!!!!
(BTW, if you take out my TWO unplanned/spontaneous purchases (BurtsBees and diffusers), I would have spent just $19.11 after rebates! That is another thing that is saving me money this month - LIST shopping! Even at the grocery store, I've purchased very few spontaneous items.)