Saturday, March 1, 2008

Super Savings Saturday

This is my first time participating in Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday. I just started this blog recently to track my savings. I've only been doing this about a month and am thrilled with the results so far!

This week, I shopped at Walgreens, Target, Office Max, Rite Aid, and Kroger.

Walgreens:
















Before coupon total $51
After coupon total (OOP) $27.85
Expected Walgreens rebate at the end of the month $20.97 + 10% on gift card = $23.07
Rebate from Purell for $2.99
Final total $1.79

Target:















Before coupon total $51 something
After coupons $23 something
No rebates, but the Sinsilk was on clearance and I had coupons. I spent a total of about 50 cents on all the Sunsilk. I paid 99 cents each for the wisp candles (normally $9.99 each!) and $11 on the shower cleaner (normally $20ish). I figured retail price before their sales on all this should have been around $120!!!!

Office Max:















Office Max had a coupon to get the 12 pack of retractable Sharpie markers for just $2 (limit 2). These retail for $20ish! My store was out of the 12 packs, so they let me have 3 8 packs for $4 plus tax. I'm a teacher, so I'll take a pack into school - I'm sure they'll come in handy!

Rite Aid:



Before coupons around $15
After coupons $8.93
Rebates from Rite Aid for $5.48
Final total after rebate $3.45

Kroger:



Total before coupons $18ish
After coupon total $10.94
(The chicken was on sale for $1 each. I had 8 coupons for $1 off - so basically most of the chicken was free. Plus I can send in the 10 UPC codes and get a coupon for another free one.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on all the deals! That's a lot of chicken! :)

 
blog template by this website